Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put an HID conversion on a P10? I was told it wouldn't look that good because of our housings, but otheres say you just need the right bulb which I think is D2R, correct me if I'm wrong. If anyone has pics, please post them. Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have on my P11, looks good. Partly I think because of the clear shield on the outside. I think the P10 is the cloudy one right, it might look not as good. I have seen the same kit on a delsol and it didnt perform as good. D2R is for reflector housing but I have heard that D2R and D2S arent that much different. I have D2S and I dont notice anything wrong

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Okay, if you wanna do it right, you'll need a FULL HID conversion, not just the bulbs. Check out www.hids4less.com. I don't think the HIDS would look good behind P10 diffused lenses at all. I know there's some UK websites too, but I forgot them...:-\

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone has any pics let me know please! I don't want to invest $400 and not be much of an improvement. They are awesome on my friends Prelude and I would love them, but everyone seems to think they won't work right with my lenses.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i dont think that it would look to bad but all i have is the xenon gas bulbs and there is a big diffrence but you can see a blue glare on the lens over the light so no tellin. if u want pics of my car with just those lights on ill take a picture tonight and put it on here and u might be able to see what it does

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have Osram ballasts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts