Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am ver confused i have an automatic g20 that i converted into manual i have the highport engine in the car with a 95 ser tanny i used the automatic ecu and wire harness i went for start up when it was all put back together and nothing happined my fuel pump didnt even turn on all my dash lights did all my windows every thing worked excpet fuel pump wont turn on and eving will not tur over i am wondering if i nead a manual ecu and wire harness. or if i nead to use an obd ! wire harness and ecu. I NEAD HELP!!!! any one with any idea please let me know

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
has the car ran with the manual trans before? (park and nutral switch ) do their is not 12 volts t fuel pump on enitual key on ?
I under stand the starter is not cranking. but key on for a few sec their should be 12volt suplyed. Their is nothing wiht the swap you have that should stop that as far as i see.
mabe you neeed to recheck?

·
Registered
13 Posts
not turning on because it doesnt read the transmission is in park?

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
well in your shifter for the a/t swith its like an open curciut. like you know how you auto would not crank when it is in drive and revers and such. same concept as a clutch pedle switch. If you do a surch on it others that have done the swap before will tell you wht they have done.
If youu are unble to find anything than i will look at the wire diagram to find you the fix

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i thought the same thing with the automatic ecu its not reading that the car is not in park also because there are no plugs plugged in on the tranny. and no i have no idea why the fuel pump is not working

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
well inspect the fuel pump wireing digram. check at relay. you night have a blowen fuse or something. check for both powers at relay and ecm ground signal. ecm give ground to swith relay to turn pump on when it isnot signling the ecm wire will have 12 volts. inspect operation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts