Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I know alot of you guys have interest in Hip-Hop I was thinking that maybe we could get together a relatively large "swap" of MP3 format discs.

This is how it would work....

-ALl persons involved are put on a list to dictate the order of shipping.

-EVeryone invovled makes a Disc of ~100mp3 files of their choice, organized in folders or not, your choice.

- The disc each person makes will then be shipped to the next person on the "syndicated" list that is made by us.

-Once you recieve your disc, Copy it or rip it.... then proceed to the next step.

-The chain then continues until you eventually get your disc back.

Who would actually be interested in doing something like this? In theory it sounds gfreat, but that all depends on participation and variety/originality of the music chosen.....

WHo is down?!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i may not have a bunch of hip hop, but i do have alot of trance ripped from live broadcasts that dont transmit anymore. (ripped from ets global, big names like tiesto, armin van buuren, gatecrashers, markus schulz) mostly trancy cluby music.

but id be interested in being in the rotation. im always up for a new taste of music =D

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm in!!
What style of music are we going to trade?
heres the list so far....
-Bobby12many
-Bishous-G
-Jupak
-gwar28

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i'm in toooo

heres the list so far....
-Bobby12many
-Bishous-G
-Jupak
-gwar28
-enkei54

·
Registered
127 Posts
y bother, go to www.realestni66as.com to download all u want. Change the 66 in the website name to GG .. Yea sorry for the derogatory name but its where u'll get the good stuff. ANd beware of pop ups, it has tons of advertisements.. just make anew accnt so u can go to the msg forum

1 - 20 of 30 Posts