Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHAHA!!! I just happened to have my digital with me when I hit it on the freeway yesterday. Thought Id share in my.....uh.....happiness. :lol:

.....and no I wasnt speeding that much....*honestly*

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Jeez drive much?!! I'm still sitting around 50k km on my 99. Thats like 30k miles to you yanks. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Damn, you really do like to drive. I'm getting close to the 90k mark (AHHH!!!) :eek: But then again I also have a '95. :p

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
atomic-G said:
G-Forces G20 has only 50k/30k cus he takes the bus to skool!!!!!!!! lol
I'll skool you, beotch!!!!!
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You can take pictures at 95mph? I mean, I can pick my nose and scratch myself all at once at 100+, but taking a picture and getting it all nice and straight requires some skill. Congratulations, by the way. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
G-Forces said:
Jeez drive much?!!
You could say that...every where I go always seems to be pretty far....besides I love to drive the G....who doesnt?

atomic-G said:
G-Forces G20 has only 50k/30k cus he takes the bus to skool!!!!!!!! lol
ROFLMAO!!!

FF Drifter said:
You can take pictures at 95mph? I mean, I can pick my nose and scratch myself all at once at 100+, but taking a picture and getting it all nice and straight requires some skill.
Thanks and I've done *other* things at 95+ but we wont go into that...:lol:...

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm just about at 40K in my 01...damn I guess I drive too much!!!

Jim

·
Registered
526 Posts
KEEP DRIVIN the g20 I wanna see that digital odo read 300000! Hopefully by the time it dies it'll have well over 500000 miles on it and it will run just like it did when you bought it

·
Registered
692 Posts
I remember when i turned over 50k on my g like 6months ago i was pushin 115. I figured my car would like to celebrate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts