Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i talked to my ex gf whom i still love dearly, and when i got off the phone with her, i punched the G. there isn't a dent, but i'm really pissed right now, and confused at the same time. this thread is an idea to try and make me feel better, but it's not workin too well. :rant: and we need an emoticon that show's a smiley shooting himself in the head, i'd post that one up for this thread.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Tell the chick your feelings and you'll feel a whole lot better! You still like the girl and she obviously doesnt hate you....or else she wouldnt be talking to you.

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
You know... I did that once in my Accord when I was 18... broke the windshield... set me back 200 dollars. I felt like a dumb ass.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
... I broke a window sill with my hands when I was mad once.... that was funny. HOpe you feel better, if she hurt you then don't even bother with her...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well when i went outside this morning to get the mail, i looked at my G and i was wrong, i dented the door. i've done the midnight drive with the G before, it does help. and to tell ya'll the truth, ya'll have helped me in these few posts than any of my friends have since she broke up wit me. and i don't hit myself, it's usually my oak bedpost, but i just got out of the car and was on the phone with her, and when i hung up the phone, i dropped it on the driveway and punched the G one time. and what do u mean, pressing the "More" link??? oh and by the way, i'm gonna take some time and not talk to her, and try and hook up with her again when i graduate next year.

·
Registered
421 Posts
STOP TEH ABUSE SON!!! That G aint your GF! Why dont you just drive the g to her, and hit her!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lucinosr20 said:
STOP TEH ABUSE SON!!! That G aint your GF! Why dont you just drive the g to her, and hit her!!!

dude now that's taking it too far, i still love the girl. and anyways, there ain't a chick out there worth hittin.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i thought i would give ya'll an update on the whole situation, i went a few days w/o talkin to her, and gave myself time to calm down. me and her are cool now, we're just friends, might get back together.

when i punched the G, it didn't hurt at all, and i didn't draw any blood from myself, like some of u were sayin earlier talkin bout what ya'll done.

Life is good, to those whom embrace it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok well i haven't been on since the last time i posted on here, but i thought i'd stop in to say hi to everyone. and also to let ya'll know i'm in another predicament, and yes this chick is involved.

well me and my ex are friends again, and we see each other now and then, and we'll hang out for awhile, but the problem for me is that i still got feelings for my ex but i'm also feelin this other chick that reminds me of my ex. i don't know what to do, i'm thinkin i'll be with the new chick for awhile and then go back to my ex, assumin she'll take me back, but i don't know. Everyone feel free to give advice, i'm open to advice from anyone that'll give it out.

peace,
brett

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Lol, don't hit the car, it costs money to repair. I did it in a little Rover Metro I had, I was driving along and I forget what we were arguing about but Karen just wound me up and I punched the windscreen. She calmly said 'that was clever' when it cracked :x

I've chilled out now, but at one point I had a nasty temper and would hit the nearest thing (never Karen :)) and we had holes in doors all over the place :zoinks:

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
I say bail on both gurls... Just my experience, but if it didn't work the 1st time, it's not gonna work a 2nd, or a 3rd... never did for me anyways. I say bail on both gurls, and focus on your self for a while. Be single for a bit, enjoy it, have some fun... and then start to try to find a new, unique gurl, that doesn't remind you of any of your past gurls... that's my advise... it always worked out for me... and here I am, 28 and happily married, with not one ounce of regret for bailing on past loves... :)

Oh, and don't hit cars that didn't do anything to you. :cheeky:

·
Registered
859 Posts
heres the thing!!!!! think about what your (ex)gf is doing to you mentally then think about want the other girl is doing for your emotions then comper them, ohhh yeah its never a good idea to hang with the ex!!!!!!! and i khow that YOU want to get back with her BUT she might not want to get back with you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts