Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
one thing i realized which will be a big issue. buying this and selling my car, id have to buy this first and swap parts, which = lotsa money for now. i guess well see, ill let you know on it..

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would dump my P11 and take that one. It's a 5 spd which is what I want and it has the heated seats. The only thing I dont like is the tan int.

·
Registered
367 Posts
davew7 said:
I would dump my P11 and take that one. It's a 5 spd which is what I want and it has the heated seats. The only thing I dont like is the tan int.
okay this is probably because i live in florida but whats the big deal about heated seats... i dont get it :eh:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
MoTown said:
okay this is probably because i live in florida but whats the big deal about heated seats... i dont get it :eh:
In the rest of the country/world that gets REAL winters, leather gets really cold especially on your ass! You know how yours might get really hot in the sun? Yeah like that but cold.

·
Registered
367 Posts
gotcha. we just use a/c though so its not a problem. I dont think the heated seat buttons in my car have ever been touched. I really dont know how you guys put up with heaters though... everytime i go to seattle to visit my brother and he turns on the heater i freak out at him. i think thats way worse and uncomfortable than being down here with the REAL heat

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^Thats too funny. It's in the teens here in yhe morning and night right now.
The durango has heated seats and they're nice because they heat up very quik.
I'm all about the ac, I usually start using mine in March or April, Stacey hates it cause shes always cold it seems. Hell I have to argue to get her to stop using ther heating blanket in July here. I know you guy get some heat doen there, I spent 30 days in Panama and the humidity felt like a blast wave when you wet outside. :cheeky:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Fat people don't belong in the heat. I start to melt. I sweat playing in the snow. When it gets cold, I sweat ice.

ps. thanks for the pictre of the wifey :naughty:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^Ha-Ha, thought youd like to see our evening last night.
The Pizza was crazy delicious not to mention the Mandarin Hefe. :smile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts