Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
Evo....I was paying 3,960 a year for full coverage on mine, not to mention the 125 a week in gas.
I had an EVO 9 for 5 months but I didn't pay nearly THAT much for insurance.. lol.. .then again, I'm a girl ;) ...and to think I was upset it cost double my previous BMW *($814 every 6 months for full coverage FWIW)

so cars to avoid are:

SRT-4 *yes they are stupid expensive
EVO anything
Honda cars
STI anything
Acura Type R anything

..and more I can't think of right now...

oh yeah, P11 was 1/3 the cost of the SpecV to insure (no I'm not kidding)

..and this is a fun one, the Boxster S was almost 1/3 the cost of the EVO to insure...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Monthy update, flew out to boston and yeah....

Look me over 16 hours to get to boston due to the weather, kinda bummed I didn't get to hang with Rob while I was out there.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
We'll see, I want to do a couple of HDPE events but mostly looking to slide this thing into a wall or something, at least it will look cool while doing it ;)

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Holy sh.t......

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Well finally got some time to roll it out of the garage and give it a bath and try out some new parts.

Looks so empty...

And this is why we don't run 18's up front on S13s...

·
Registered
156 Posts
So where did you find this Boston S13 (apart from the obvious answer of Boston)?? I know where you got the black S13 from though.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
So where did you find this Boston S13 (apart from the obvious answer of Boston)?? I know where you got the black S13 from though.
About an hour west of boston, found the car on zilvia. The black car was from a guy in Ohio who was road racing it, the chassis is really nice, shame about the drivetrain being toast though.

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
^ I remember seeing that black one. They are very capable road-race cars. We've toyed with the idea of 1 but Mazda just has much better contingency winning potential over Nissan (and although the Nissan Motorsports program provides us dealer cost on parts, often there is a long wait to get parts from Japan unfortunately)

^ prime example of Nissan compared to Mazda is we won 1st place with the G20 at NASA Nationals two years in a row. Any 1st place winner with a Nissan or Infiniti registered with the Nissan Motorsports program wins $1000. Only MAZDA provides $4500 for the 1st place car, $2500 for the 2nd place car and $1500 for the 3rd place car and in 2012, the 2nd and 3rd place cars were Mazda's so it hurt seeing the 3rd and 2nd place guy win more money than us simply because of better brand support! ...so yup, we have another mazda for the track again!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Ended up in AZ this past week, finally got to meet Code and Javi finally, oh and that Mike guy tagged along too. Went out to pavs and saw some really cool cars and some not so nice, it was nice to finally get away from work for a while and relax. For 2014 I've been working 12-14 hour days and I was starting to get really burned out, not to mention the chicago winter that had replaced spring was not helping much either. Car related I purchased a replacement GT3071R and ordered a PBM highmount intercooler setup, just need a stock SR20DET ECU to send off to have a NEMU daughter board installed.

Fuck these things, seriously.

Code's car in person is pretty rad, really like his P10.

Tried to track this guy down and offer him cash for his car but he never came back before we decided to head out....

Random MK4 on the way to Scottsdale, dude was 50, mad props!

Found a super clean and stock FD, waited around for this guy too...

And then these things, poor miatas, kids do really stupid shit to these cars now days...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Dude you went VW...?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Ja, hans!

2012 TDI with tech package, at half tank and still have 350 miles of range left, this thing is so rad!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Interesting choice. Very nice.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts