Registered
1,892 Posts
Its a Golf isnt it?

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Yes its a golf
My friend has an mk4 Golf TDI
Their great cars because its such a used platform, u can find tons of crap for em.
And with a chip tune you can really boost up the TQ and get the HP to a respectable range.
But my favorite part about his car is that even when hes Racing hes getting like 40mpg...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Got tired of a black car, this was the only white one they had, I guess it will have to do...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
lol you go through cars faster than I go through clothes.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
lol you go through cars faster than I go through clothes.
TDI was a whole nightmare with the dealer, they ended up selling me a lemon so I had the chance to get out of it and they just happened to have a R.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
TDI was that bad? What issues?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You bought a damn Skyline??

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Just can't stay away from Nissans I guess. 1990 BNR32, fully legal under the 25 year exemption.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Just can't stay away from Nissans I guess. 1990 BNR32, fully legal under the 25 year exemption.
Thats bad ass. Very cool.

Is it stock or modded?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Were you able to sell the Silvia?
Still have it actually, still for sale.

Thats bad ass. Very cool.

Is it stock or modded?
Bought it with a knocking motor so I ended up dropping in a late model BCNR33 motor, HKS GT-SS turbos, Nismo coppermix twin disk and a haltech and other supporting mods when the motor was out.

dope p10. kh2?
Actually Silverstone WV2. It was repainted at some point in japan.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
And for another year-ish update, bought a couple more 240s, sold the GTR, Golf and parted the S13s. Ended up getting into a Honda again, didn't want to put miles on the toy so I bought another as a daily. Moved to Florida for a couple years, had a blast, flew a bunch and did Florida stuff. Recently packed up all my stuff and moved across the country again, somehow landing up in the PNW.

161 - 180 of 184 Posts