Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been pretty darn busy with life lately. Between work, work and work, I haven't had much time to hop on the webs and share some of my latest shots. I just made a post on another board so I figured why not copy and paste it to show everyone what I've been playing around with lately. So without further adieu, here they are!

Well I figured since I haven't been posting much stuff lately I would just bombard everyone with one thread that collaborates my latest pictures.

Honda-Tech Meet
Here are some of the pictures I took at the Honda-Tech meet at Slowmotion Motorsports. I must say, I had a good time and enjoyed looking at some very unique and clean cars. It almost made me want to do up another Hatch. Sorry if I missed your car!

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Other Stuff
First up are some pictures from the Labor Day fireworks show down in Cincinnati. It is quite the spectacle and I recommend you come down one year to experience it. Just make sure you don't watch it from where I did (far away) this year. Next year I will be back in the mix of the crowd. Regardless, good times were had by all

Here are some random other shots using my new Macro lens.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MMMMMMMM Ribs

MotoGP
Last weekend a few of us went to Indy for the inaugural running of the MotoGP at the Brickyard. It was the first time a motorcycle race was held there in over a century, and boy was it memorable. Thanks to Ike the weather was absolutely shitty minus Saturday. Only one race ran until the scheduled end, all of the others were cut short due to the inclement weather. Anyhoo, here are some of the pictures that I grabbed from over the weekend.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, good eye! ;)

Don't worry, the world has not flipped. The engine in that car is supposed to be that way. It is a K-series swap, the motor commonly found in RSX's, TSX's, and other new various Honda platforms. That car right there made me want to buy a cheap hatch and do a k swap in there. Those cars can be beasts!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Man, those are some great pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
nice pics scott....you got some mad skills

1 - 18 of 18 Posts