Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my friend in pensacola pulls up to his local ghetto quickie mart to buy beer and cigarettes and notices a mid '90s 4 door accord in tha parking lot. It is three colors of primer, equipped with a large aluminum park bench for a spoiler and has the words "honda so very fast" across the top of the windshield. It also has some large japaneese charachters on the sides of the car. The store owner (who is asian) notices the smirk on my friend's face while looking at the car as he is taking out the trash. He then says "hey, you know what funny? he doesnt know that say 'chicken soup!'" That is fucking priceless! If anyone in the area sees this car again, i want pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
thats fuckin hilarious lmao. oh man lol. i wanna see pictures also.

Just this past sunday I went to the Wal-mart. So I was walking to the entrance and I kinda turn back and see a black early 90's mustang. On the top of the winshield it said "CHILIN" in white bold letters. I laughed when I read it, it was so funny im still laughing at this moment. lol

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
haha I saw an old school ~91 civic hatch at my school all rusted through with the words "STREET RACING!" on the top of the windshield..

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jupak said:
i saw a honda with..............
a GT-R badge :scared: :mad: :dead: :monster:
Thats nothing, i saw a prelude with GT-R badges (three of them)... on a '90 prelude. I had been drinking that night and it was in a dimly lit parking lot.... so i had to put a stop to the injustice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hey fultonhow... i was reading your signature and it appears as if we have the same G, same year and color that is. i just wanted to say tho. i'm getting a rear spoiler painted right now for mine and the dupont paint code manual has the color listed as "Satin White" not "White Sandstone." I was wondering if I made a mistake in the color selection although the paint sample was the same color, or if dupont just calls that color a different name than nissan does, or if you made a mistake. let me know.

G20 Driver.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
G20 Driver said:
btw. i have to say that Honda has nothin on Infiniti/Nissan.
I second that

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I once saw a dodge colt in primer, with an intercooler zip tied to his bront bumper with a cardboard body kit. He was parked outside a Tim Hortons, so I went up to it and he had tin foil wraped around his rims! Turns out the intercooler isn't even connected to anything, just zip tied to stay in there!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
G20 Driver said:
hey fultonhow... i was reading your signature and it appears as if we have the same G, same year and color that is. i just wanted to say tho. i'm getting a rear spoiler painted right now for mine and the dupont paint code manual has the color listed as "Satin White" not "White Sandstone." I was wondering if I made a mistake in the color selection although the paint sample was the same color, or if dupont just calls that color a different name than nissan does, or if you made a mistake. let me know.
I got the name out of the 1992 color brochure that was in my mom's 1.5-inch-thick G20 file:

It is possible that DuPont has a different name. Paint code is CH0 and incidentally, paintscratch.com also has the code listed as White Sandstone.

A friend here at college said the color was ugly and I was insulted. Another friend said the P10 styling was ugly and I was even more insulted. :evil:

·
Registered
36 Posts
thefultonhow said:
I got the name out of the 1992 color brochure that was in my mom's 1/5-inch-thick G20 file:

It is possible that DuPont has a different name. Paint code is CH0 and incidentally, paintscratch.com also has the code listed as White Sandstone.

A friend here at college said the color was ugly and I was insulted. Another friend said the P10 styling was ugly and I was even more insulted. :evil:

I like the color myself, I think it has a nice pearl look to it under the bright sun and streetlights at night, The only thing I would change is the trim, I say it should match the rest the car instead of bein black like the newer ones. I remember the paint code in the Dupont Manual being "CH0" so Dupont must just call their "CH0" color "Satin White" instead of "White Sandstone." Does your evil friend have a Toyota or Lexus ??? Because Toyota doesnt make a Toyota or Lexus that has awsome styling and/or luxury like our P10's. Oh wait thats because Toyota ain't got nothin on Infiniti/Nissan :shhh:

BTW. I have a thick folder full of service records and every manual that ever came with my G and this little note from someone at the Nissan factory who quality tested my G before it was shipped to the US, even these little cards with stamps and holes on them written in japanese that i have no idea what they are for, but I dont have those two little books you have pictured there.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts