Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 02 G20 with Sport Package. I would like some information on ways to add some hp to my car. I already installed a K&N Air filter. Do you guys have any ideas? please let me know

Felipe

·
Registered
350 Posts
If you research past posts you should get some good ideas. This topic has been discused before on earlier posts.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
This subject has been ALL OVER the forum. It doesn't take much to find a post somewhere that'll give you a million and one ideas for adding HP. Just be warned: there's no such thing as cheap HP.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
G20Turbo said:
what happened to NOS?
Nothing. Why?

It's been played out so much. For example "I NEED MORE NOS". Hmm? Where'd that quote come from.

And it is not a constant gain in performance across the entire power band. Most members here will tell you about mods that increase performance across the entire band of power, not manually triggered power that can shorten the life span of your engine pretty quickly if not done properly.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Oh yeah I agree that NOS is risky if not used properly... thats why I would never get it... but for people who are really in need of more power and speed for cheap, NOS is always an option

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
G20Turbo said:
Oh yeah I agree that NOS is risky if not used properly... thats why I would never get it... but for people who are really in need of more power and speed for cheap, NOS is always an option
It's cheap till you have to get another engine. :surprised :eek: :confused: :dead:

95_g20_P10 said:
yeah i would have to agree cheap HP does not exist :(
Amen to that, bro. In some way or another, you're gonna have to pay.:bandit:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
NOS gives you the top end, when you've already got your pedal FATW *floored all the way;) * NOS isn't CHEAP (who told you that?) but dollar for dollar, it'll give you more HP per buck spent than any other "performance" mod you can get. Heh, until you get too greedy...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Naws isn't legal to use on the streets in a lot of places. It's not on Ontario at least.

·
Registered
644 Posts
a friend told me that the NOS system is legal as long as you don't have a full tank hooked up to it... but idk the exact laws

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If you don't have a tank hooked up it's legal, but then it's also not a NOS system is it? no tank=no go. :surprised

1 - 13 of 13 Posts