Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOt Import Nights, Orlando, October 19

Who's going?????????:nervous: :smoke: =)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hey, I plan to visit Mickey, Donald and the gang this year, and was planning for october, so if there is a Hot Import night on that date, I will be there (of course, not with my car, but I).
So, if there is a meeting, I'll join!=)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, I'll talk to you about it some more when we get closer to go time.

Anyone else? c'mon, this is HIN we're talking bout!!!!!

You Miami boys need to make the trip up, I'll be coming from Tampa.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Count me in! Let's just be sure to get something planned a good amount ahead of time so i won't have a problem with work/school. I'm game for anything ya'll wanna do!:bandit: :asian:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The 19th is a saturday, so hopefully you guys won't have school...

We have about 3 months to get a plan together.

tickets will go on sale approx July 19th, go here to purchase them in advance:

http://hotimportnights.com/tickets.asp

The event will be held at Orange County Convention Center, from 5pm to midnight.

We could all meet somewhere sometime or something and then hit the scene or whatever. I've never been to any ish like this so I'm open for suggestions.

I don't think I will have my P11 yet, but I'll be driving a Nissan at least. You guys better play nice!! There are no favorites here (as long as its a Nissan right!).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know I'll be at Hot Import Nights. I went last year and I can hardly wait to see what they have in store for us this year!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tiks aren't on sale yet...

I figure cas8_1999, JiggyG20, SeminoleG20,RCER, and me (blueboost) so far...

C'mon G20 sport 2002, [email protected] school. It's SAT anyways!!

I was thinking about asking b-boogie for some G20.net t-shirts or something, wonder what he'll think about that. Should be good coverage for the site. would ya'll wear em? Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Blueboost said:
tiks aren't on sale yet...

I figure cas8_1999, JiggyG20, SeminoleG20,RCER, and me (blueboost) so far...

C'mon G20 sport 2002, [email protected] school. It's SAT anyways!!

I was thinking about asking b-boogie for some G20.net t-shirts or something, wonder what he'll think about that. Should be good coverage for the site. would ya'll wear em? Just a thought.

HAHAH!! I know man damn!! I wanna go but I dont wanna put all those miles on the G, plus I dont have the slightest clue how to get there!
:cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would be nice to see that sweet silver G gleeming in the lights of HIN though sport2002!!!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
well heres an incentive g20 sport i'll be driving from down in pembrook pines all the way back up to orlando to the show so if you down later on u can tell me but its kind of stretching it though..
and as far as wearing the g20.net shirt
don't expect me to wear it no ofense or nothing but i'm not wearing that shit please dont take this to the heart but i doint want more people personally here other then g owners cuz then it will become like a commercial spot. plus i'm not in no g20.net car club so thats the second reason . 3rd remember g20.net is a forum and thats it. if it wasn't for the members here it would be nothing ,do they run us a service by having g20.net ? NO cuz you can go to any other forum and the same people can follow and then what would we switch to those shirts!
blah blah blah i'm babbling now and my bad about that my bottom line is basically this- infiniti the company is all about the money so i do not give a damn about infiniti or nissan or any other make as far as i'm concerned ...
anyway please dont take none of this to the heart i apologize if you are offended but i'm just tellin you the truth about how i feel.
take care
casual

p.s. still let me know whe the ticks go on sale!

Is anyone here going to NOPI?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't know about a shirt(i'd love one for everyday wear)............it would be nice if we all parked together or something and had sign in front of our cars or something like that. I got no prob representing Infiniti/G20.net, i mean this site is what got me into hookin up my G! I was planning on just leavin it as a slower cream puff. By the way tickets are on sale now.
Brian:asian:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't see any reason why more forum brothers would be a bad thing. Two heads have always worked better than one w/ cars IMO. The more influence the G20 has on the aftermarket, the more the aftermarket has an influence on the G20. I wouldn't mind having an endless amount of support/parts for the automoblie I drive, would you?

anyways... I have always been proud to rep the things that I believe in. always. IF this site could benefit from more forum members I will help. If not, thats great too. As long as I don't come online one day and G20.net isn't around.

I don't want this reply to change the string because it's off point, so let me talk about HIN related shit...so I asked Brian if t-shirts and stuff would be avail by the time we go to HIN for those of you who want to rep G20.net. When I get a response I'll post it unless he posts here himself.

October 19th my friends...October 19th.

·
Registered
863 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:

HAHAH!! I know man damn!! I wanna go but I dont wanna put all those miles on the G, plus I dont have the slightest clue how to get there!
:cool:
Oh, come on! 2 Years ago, I went to Miami, rented a car in the airport, got a map, and 4 hours later, I was in orlando. Don't tell me you don't know how to get there.

Besides, this meeting, could be the first International meeting from G20.net (As I am going, and I am a forein:p )

Try to get there, will be nice to see your car.

·
Registered
180 Posts
yeah, i mean have you ever driven anywhere in FL? There aren't to many ways to go besides 75 and 95. I understand the miles, but isn't this worth it? I'm worried about the miles too but for somethig like this i don't give a rip!
I was also wondering about the event, as i have never been to something like this before. Can someone give me a clue as to what we are goin to be doing before,during, and after? I don't mean definitive plans, but just in general.

Brian

P.S. I thinks it's pretty [email protected] coool that we are having an intl meeting! Anyone from Canada looking for a warm october get away?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alright, dealing with the shirts, I personally don't know if I would want to wear a G20.net shirt around HIN, but if we all had our cars there, and were lined up in the parking lot maybe something like a sticker or decal on the cars would be cool. I don't know, just a thought.
Secondly, remembering HIN last year I don't think it is necessary to get there right as they open the doors. Last year we drove down to fort lauderdale and got there early. We ended up sitting in an endless line waiting to get in and we only stayed for maybe 4 hours because thats all it took us to check everything out. I was just thinking you could skip the big line if we showed up fashionably late. Maybe we could all grab a bite to eat before the show. Anyway, those are some of my ideas.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
RCer said:

Oh, come on! 2 Years ago, I went to Miami, rented a car in the airport, got a map, and 4 hours later, I was in orlando. Don't tell me you don't know how to get there.

Besides, this meeting, could be the first International meeting from G20.net (As I am going, and I am a forein:p )

Try to get there, will be nice to see your car.

Wanna see my caR? Ill send you a pic! hahaha just kidding!
=)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts