Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I got 2 HS CAI I just received, anyone interested?
One is for 99 Only G20, another is 95-96 G20.
$205 shipped. Click here to email me

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
hmm, i might be interested. Actually, If I can get this on with the stock battery that I have, I want it. The 99 one that is. Is it possible you could fit it with the stock battery at its same spot without having to relocate the battery to the back or something? Let me know, Thanks.

Also, did those roof spoilers come in yet? Remember your friend who was going to Hong Kong for vacatation or something? I believe you said it was sometimes this year.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
yeah dude, lukes friend is picking up 5-10 roof spoilers from hong kong, new design from the previous one and a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my friend emailed me saying that there are hardly any modified P11s in HK...mostly Skylines, EVOs, WRX and ITRs, he'll try his best to obtain the roofspoiler...hopefully he'll be able to get it. Here's a pic of it:

Anyway, I am not sure if it requires a smaller battery to fit the CAI, you just need to make the hole in the fender well slightly bigger.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
LukeAtMe said:
You wouldn't happen to know if this part would be available for a P10 as well do you?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am not sure, i did tell my friend that if he sees application for the P10, bring a couple back too, so we'll see...
anyway, lets not get off topic hehe...

HS CAI anyone?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Luke, you have any hits on the 95-96 CAI? Wouldn't it be for a 94-96? I know those are low port motors, but is the CAI any different in a 93? Let me know, cause I am definitely interested if you can wait a week :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts