Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to contact this company about a turbo kit that they offer for the SR20DE in the Sentra, but they said that they won't guarantee that it will fit in my 1999 G20. Has anyone ever put this package on a P11? The link is http://lion.esosoft.net/hotshot.com/products_turbos.htm If so, can you say how diffiucult it was to put it on? It seems like in the cars that it was developed for it was almost a "bolt-on" according to their website. I could probably make it fit, but I don't want to do a chop job on my car. I would rather use a sort of "end to end" solution that was designed to work as a total package rather than a patchwork of a bunch of different componenets. I really don't want to buy something that has been used and abused by someone other than me. Or something that I have to make too many radicalchanges to the car to get it to fit. I think that this turbo kit looks like it is pretty well thought out and comes with basically everything that I would need, which is why I am interested in it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price??

I didn't even bother to ask about price. Once I know that it is something that I would attempt to fit on my car, then I would try to find out a lot more about it. I would think that a lot of other people have tried it since they have several applications available other than G20t. There is probably a lot of feedback available on the turbo on sites that apply to the other cars that it was designed for. Hopefully, there is someone else that has tried it on a P11, before I go ahead and become the guinea pig.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
All you need to do is modify the wiring to the ECU slightly (for the JWT ecu, because you have a 99) and get some custom intercooler and intake piping made. Maybe extend some wires here and there. That's it the rest should be plug and play.

There may be some cutting involved with the front bumper to fit the intercooler but IIRC HS sells a pretty short IC so it might just need to be bolted on.

George know more about the HS IC that they sell, I can't remember if he need to cut any of his bumper out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts