Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoa! I finally got my workhorse of a PC back. I killed the harddrive folks!!! :D

Back to the Fun!

We are planning to have our June "SuperFast" Meet! Most likely on June 16th. We will all meet in Houston and cruise to the track.

"Just a couple of the guys wanting to have fun at the 1/4 mi track."

Those interested in attending (member or not), Please R.S.V.P. by Sunday, June 9th. We may have some of the guys from the Valley, Oklahoma City and possibly Dallas attend. So this should be a good get-together.

Geo
N.I.O. of Houston
http://niohouston.0catch.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:

When: Sunday, June 16th, 2002

Meeting Time: 4:30pm - 4:50pm

Meet Where: Chili's Grill and Bar
Click here for Chili's Map

From I-10 East and 610 East... go East on I-10 and then exit "Federal Rd", stay on feeder and you'll see Chili's. Park on the outside of Chili's parking lot.

If you don't meet us at Chili's, go straight to Houston Raceway Park. Click here for Houston Raceway Park. (From downtown Houston take Interstate 10 east towards Beaumont. Take the Hwy. 146 exit which is exit #797. Take a
right on Hwy. 146 and go to the first stop light which is FM 565. Take a left on 565 and Houston Raceway Park will be
on the left side about 3 miles. )

Plan: Rendezvous at Chili's then roll to Houston Raceway Park for all night racing. We may not eat at Chili's unless we get a majority rule.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the Results:
We had a good small group show and we made our way to Houston Raceway Park. Everybody was pretty excited especially since most of us have not been there. It was real cool. Most of the time we were racing each other because (oh my gosh!) the cars there were just plain SCARY! You can see a lot of super modified domestics like Mustangs and Camaros. No stock car, not even a Vette, had any chance. But all in all, we had a good crowd and talked to the other people there. We got to go again and show that us imports can put some numbers. Ok, that means, I need to get some Turbo, NOS, Skyline Engine... you know the bare essentials. :p

Thanks All to those that came. We hope to see y'all again and make some better burnouts!
:cool:

Geo
N.I.O. of Houston

1 - 3 of 3 Posts