Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay my car's driver door does not open from inside or the outside does someone now how i can open it?

Ohhhh and for does that live in the Bay or Sacramento do u guys no someone that does body work for cheap?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i can't open the door so i haven't tried to take the door panel off i might try tomorrow but man i think its going to be hard

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind i just called my uncle at hes body shop he said to take it and he can pop it open. Now all i need is someone that at least preps the car for painting i no my uncle has a shop but he dosen't help out the family only like with little things he helps me out like the door

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SgtDGun said:
and i was gonna say crowbar dang too late
lol......... I wanna open it not break it lol..............

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i have a shop i've been to several times, in Santa Clara, CA. but i'd imagine that's too far for you. LMK.

BTW post how your uncle opens the door, another San Jose guy, amek, can't open his shotgun door. i have to get in "Dukes of Hazzard" style.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
sometimes the weather stripping sticks... On our benz the rear door was stuck when be bought it, yank that sucker out though.....

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think hes going to use one of those sticks u use to unlock the door he told me to buy one and try it but i told him I was just going to take it to him. And yeah my car is a strait up Nascar car i just need the mesh in the window. Ohhhh were im going is all the way in Hayward hes shop is their.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts