Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,331 Posts
If you're talking about the sidemarkers, clear ones for both the front yellow and rear red sidemarker, you can get them at www.clearcorners.com or visit the link mentioned above and go to the "DIY" section.

If you're talking about clear side repeaters (those blinker lights on the fender), then you can pick up clear ones from your local dealership for around $40 or so and then use the "Dremel toolkit" to drill out the amber filling. Or you could just pull it out, that works too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
Is the dremel method impossible for the 99 side repeaters? Is this because there is no yellow inside and just a yellow shell?
Someone let me know because I just picked up a Dremel tool and wanna get clearing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
yeah rob its impossible to clear the amber markers on the 99-00- the only thing you can do is buy the clear ones (@20 each) and either dremel the little yellow piece out or use some needle nose pliers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,574 Posts
I like AF, you guys get cursed because you belive in the curse!!!:monster:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
not only do you have to buy the clear markers and clear them yourselves, but you have to modify the housing to accept the 99 wiring harnes, I show you in that AF thread. Or you can just splice the new wiring harness into the existing wires...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
288 Posts
have fun clearing !! me personally , going with the JDM look. I think clear lights are soooo last year. just my 2 cents :rolleyes: but if that's what you like, go for it !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,331 Posts
CiViCtoG20 said:
have fun clearing !! me personally , going with the JDM look. I think clear lights are soooo last year. just my 2 cents :rolleyes: but if that's what you like, go for it !
They may be soooo last year, but the fact is, clear lights make the car look sooo better. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
so do the clear side markers from infinitipartsusa.com fit directly on a 99 p11? Do i have to make any modifications to the new light or to the wiring?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,904 Posts
CiViCtoG20 said:
have fun clearing !! me personally , going with the JDM look. I think clear lights are soooo last year. just my 2 cents :rolleyes: but if that's what you like, go for it !

Yeah I kinda agree with this....IM in no rush to get these lights cleared ...in fact I may never do at all. I kinda like the whole amber look right now...

I was thinking of painting the fender markers red to match the rear bumper---anyone try this at all????
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
AZ99G20t said:
so do the clear side markers from infinitipartsusa.com fit directly on a 99 p11? Do i have to make any modifications to the new light or to the wiring?
Yes, the bulb harness is different...I have a how to on My G20 site It shows you the modifications that you need to go in order for it to fit the 99'

BTW, Ive got my old clear set if you want them, already modified ($15 shipped). I replaced mine with R34 Skyline ones
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,159 Posts
MP2050 said:
Yeah I kinda agree with this....IM in no rush to get these lights cleared ...in fact I may never do at all. I kinda like the whole amber look right now...

I was thinking of painting the fender markers red to match the rear bumper---anyone try this at all????

Same here, I already got a white G, I think the amber adds a lil color to the G...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Damn wish you would have said something before, i already bought them from infinitipartsusa. Oh well. What size amber bulbe should i get to replace the white bulb? Also where can i get them at?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top