Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Well, let's start for the beginning, I have a Nissan Primera p11 '97 and I've bought a Pioneer P55 and a pair of Coral dlk-165.

I try to install them myself, but I'm already a bit desperate.

How can I remove the radio? I've read a lot of threads, but most of you have the American HU, with the Double Din Bose system.

Mine is a casette (just one din) with a bracket. I tried it with the Pioneer "wrenchs", but I think I have to remove some screws or maybe use some flaps.

Then I'll have to remove the two f***ing tight door's screws (with a 10 wrench I think, or a big screwdriver), make the dmf adapters (here we don't have Cavaliers :p) and see if the tweeters fit where the stock ones.

Thank you veeeeeery much (if you want pics -of the radio, not of my sister, lol- just ask for them).

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good news: I did it.

Bad news: As I don't need your help, there won't be pics of my sister :D (anyway, it isn't a SILF, trust me, LOL).

Finally there were only two screws, so it was quite easy (I have to ensure the brackets to the new radio, I haven't done it yet because I have to pass the bluetooth's mic, the aux in and the cd-ib100 II).

And I already had 6.5" speakers :S It was almost plug and play (installing the tweeters will be more exciting. I think my sister is having a shower, so I'll take some pics in case I need your help).

You both have really nice cars, congrats ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts