I want to change the turn signal bulbs on my 92 g20 to a white instead of that nasty yellow, but I don't know how. Please tell me step by step what to do. Also what size bulb is it and does piaa make a platnium super white or any others? thanks :crosseyed
1. Open your hood.
2. Right above the turn signal housing there is one screw holding it in place.
3. Remove the screw.
4. With a gentle force, pull the entire turn signal housing out towards you.
5. Once the housing is removed, turn the light housing counter clockwise and remove the bulb.
6. Replace bulb with new bulb
7. Install in reverse order.
There is an illustration in you owners manual under the Do it yourself section.