Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking in to buying a FSM for my 1999 P11 USM. A friend told me that Mitchell is good...is there any other brands that are good and easy to use and has enough information to take apart the whole care...

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I just bougut one from www.books4cars.com $149.95 yesterday. If you willing to wait, Ill tell you how good it is.

Description - 99 G20 Service Manual, complete.

I think atomic bought one from these guys as well. but not certain. You can get one from the dealer (Infiniti of Scottsdale) for about two bills, call and find out.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That doesn't sound too bad...Yeah I believe it is $200 from the dealer....who is the publisher?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just check out the link you gave me....hmm for $150 it better have everything..hehe...let me know what you think of it....when do you expect to get it?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Ty: Got the FSM in last week and would have posted sooner....

YES!!! it is the origional FSM from Nissan/Infiniti

go buy yours now...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
IIRC I bought mine from the dealership and paid $150CDN. That's only like $100US. I'll check this week what the canadian price is and I might be able to ship it to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
G-Forces said:
IIRC I bought mine from the dealership and paid $150CDN. That's only like $100US. I'll check this week what the canadian price is and I might be able to ship it to you.

Hey G-Forces any word on this???? I am also interested in getting the manual....

·
Registered
222 Posts
ordered mine

bought the manual and the sales brochure from them 108.00 total , now that turbo job will go easier , thanks for the link yahnooza

·
Registered
222 Posts
you got till may

you have untill may , i then go back home to florida and back to collage i go . then again there is no drag strip anymore in fairbanks so i dunno where to race.......

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Cool, that gives me enough time...besides...theres a hottie up there in Homer that I plan on stalking.... :smoke:

·
Registered
21 Posts
TY423 said:
I am looking in to buying a FSM for my 1999 P11 USM. A friend told me that Mitchell is good...is there any other brands that are good and easy to use and has enough information to take apart the whole care...

I picked up the CD (all pdf's) on ebay for all '99 infinitis for $30. There was another guy selling them for $75. Mine looks like a bootleg, but it has every thing it, so I'm not complaining....

·
Registered
222 Posts
CRAP

They are out of the manuals for my car , now scrambling to find them , 32 days to go .....guess thats the only good thing about the military pushing me leveing here back a few more days ...anyone got a good source paper service manuals?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts