Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a good remus dealer becuase i want a remus exhaust baddly, and what does everyone else have and what do they think of it?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Remus Exhaust

Stillen sells the Remus Exhaust. I hear that the Remus is a quiet system. I prefer something Greddy, JIC, or Blitz. I might be wrong

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If anyone else is interested in getting a remus exhuast, I think it would be really cool if we could get some kind of group deal setup. So, who wants to start one? =)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I love my exhaust soooo much heres an MP3 for you

www.customsteel.com/2001/G20/exhaust.mp3

(145K) Right click and "Save Target As" to retrieve it

Sorry for the bad recording, the microphone was about 8 feet directly behind the muffler. There is some baffeling due to the exhust flow, it definately sounds deeper than this recording...

Oh yeah, its a Greddy Evo, with HS Header

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea im lookin for a muffler more on the quieter side with the grumble and thats what remus has got but I have heard that stillen only sells remus for p10's does anyone know where i could get a remus for my p11?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've had a Remus exhaust for over 2 years now. People love the sound of the car, music to my ears.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Dpro said:
I've had a Remus exhaust for over 2 years now. People love the sound of the car, music to my ears.
I can vouch for that. I've heard his and it sounds really good. I've heard the Greddy Evo as well. I liked the Remus better. I've only heard mine from inside the car, so I can't really compare, but it sounds pretty good too. I think I might go Remus next time.

Nice to see you finally made it Dom. :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
JustinP10 said:
If anyone else is interested in getting a remus exhuast, I think it would be really cool if we could get some kind of group deal setup. So, who wants to start one? =)
Is there picture available? I might consider.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Is the price right bob? :cheeky: I'd be interested in a Group Buy maybe next month for the P10 Remus exhaust.
Is it a full catback, or just the "Exhaust"/muffler part?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have a magnaflow, and I love the way it sounds from the inside, but I am starting to dislike it due to the tip I had to have welded on. If I dont have the tip, my renault rear could possibly heat up and melt/ get mis-shapen. Oh well, still sounds good, I'll eventually post up an mp3 of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts