Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was thinking of getting this grill now...looks alot cleaner I think....My grill is currently black pearl but with some rock chipping. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh I don't know yet...I still need to get the grill first...ummm.. I'll get back to you when I get it....but does anyone know how much these are?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Im thinking of going with a G20 grill--but wut Im not sure about is if the grill is an actual seperate piece fromm the hood or not...

and ALSO I thought the 02 grill was the same as the prev. yrs except for the option of them coming color matched to the car......am I right????

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
MP2050 said:
Im thinking of going with a G20 grill--but wut Im not sure about is if the grill is an actual seperate piece fromm the hood or not...
The grille unbolts from the hood.

MP2050 said:
and ALSO I thought the 02 grill was the same as the prev. yrs except for the option of them coming color matched to the car......am I right????
Kinda, the differences are the matched paint color, and the angle of the lines running thru the grille. Look at the car on the banner, that has the new grill, with the angled lines...

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
OHHHH damn if it unbolts from the hood it would prob. be a little tougher to get to fit.....:*( oh well -my grill is'nt too bad any way...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts