Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how much PIAAs go for? I'm just lookin for something brighter, and although they are probably pretty expensive, I hear they're worth it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Actually, the cheapest place I found them was NOPI. Prices range from only $55 to $70 a pair for H4 bulbs, It depends on which model you go with. And shipping is next to nothing.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
yea saw them somewhere around 60. I got my headlights for 50 bucks from some friends at a shop down here. But I have the Super Plasma ones, which are badass, and I just ordered the matching fogs, and im waiting for them to come.
What shop ? I may need to go PIAA route soon .....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Optionsautosalon.com has good price on PIAAs. That's where I got all my bulbs.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually there's a PIAA dealer near me, about 11 miles away...and i LOVE to drive.

·
Registered
522 Posts
With all this talk about bulbs, I decided to go ahead and buy some new H3s for my fogs. PIAA Ion Crystal, hope they get here soon. =)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking I want fog lamps for my car too, but I can't really seem to find the factory ones anywhere (HP10). I'm not about to go to the dealer cuz I know they'd cost me more than they're worth. I might as well get PIAA foglamp setups too if they cost that much. I'll probably end up getting some aftermarks fog lamps anyways...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts