Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone got a rough estimate for how much my black 2002 infiniti g20 (sport package) is right now? been in 2 accidents unfortunately and both reported on carfax. but the car is riding strong and smooth and everything is still stock. mileage is approaching 80k. pretty much all the options included. rough ballpark figure considering how hard it is to find this car?

·
Registered
1,118 Posts

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
If it's not salvage title, probably at least $8000 even with those accidents.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did the kbb.com thing, the price came out to about $9k. with the two accidents, ill go with fulton's price to about $8k. but this car is still running and handling like a sport car. and this car is not easy to find. so maybe mayb3 $8,500?

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
if i were buying it, and i knew it was in 2 accidents, i wouldnt give u more than $7k.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
mattb said:
Why? A Carfax reported accident could be as little as a parking lot scratch. It's not necessarily a huge hit.
And its exactly that vague-ness that makes me nervous enough to offer little money or move on if the seller wants more. These arent '69 Shelby's ... theres many more out there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that is true. well one of the accidents was when someone swiped me on the left side trying to merge onto my lane. i replaced the door and that was the end of it. that second one, i oversteered during a turn and hit into a dirt hill. replaced the front fenders and right-side headlamps. that was the end of it. other than that, the car is perfectly fine and riding like a smooth machine other than bent rims which im replacing soon. every car deals with bent rims, so i do understand that i need to take away some value for those two accidents. i just wanted to see where the car stands today in terms of price value and i think im gettng a good idea of that.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
If I was serious about selling the car based on the accidents, I might go to a frame shop and have them check if the frame is true and have that present for the interested buyer.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
ChickenWing said:
And its exactly that vague-ness that makes me nervous enough to offer little money or move on if the seller wants more. These arent '69 Shelby's ... theres many more out there.
There are ways to tell if a car has had major paint work. A bad color match, tape seams, overspray, clearcoat in areas that shouldn't be clearcoated...etc. One I30 I looked at before I bought the one I have now had a clean carfax but when I looked at it closely I found heavy overspray on the inside of the rear doors and trunk indicating the car had probably been hit badly at some point. An accident being listed on a Carfax does call for more caution when looking at the car, but it shouldn't be a deal-killer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts