Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys Ive been away for a while and I think Im finally going to Turbo the G20
99 Midnight Blue Tan leather dropped 1/2inch Magnaflow exhaust...but this is what was offered

Manifold
Turbo-T25
DOwn Pipe
Waste Gate
Blow Off Valve
Fuel Injectors 370cc
SR20_Det Fuel Rail
Fuel Pump Walbro
Installed $ 1,000
:bandit: :bandit: :throwup:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah all of it is in good condition according to this guy..I know I might now know a whole lot...I just know this guy has a spankin sentra se-r and he has always wanted to build up a G20 so he like mine and says it will be sweet since its Automatic...but he told me it would cost me around 1k for what was listed above so I came on here for some advice

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
wooded8 said:
Alright guys Ive been away for a while and I think Im finally going to Turbo the G20
99 Midnight Blue Tan leather dropped 1/2inch Magnaflow exhaust...but this is what was offered

Manifold
Turbo-T25
DOwn Pipe
Waste Gate
Blow Off Valve
Fuel Injectors 370cc
SR20_Det Fuel Rail
Fuel Pump Walbro
Installed $ 1,000
:bandit: :bandit: :throwup:
Go for it, just make sure he is legit and get some fuel management going JWT or something

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
the sr20det fuel rail is a wast as it will not fit your intake mani. You just need the injectors and sels and what not.
Wht will you be doing for i/c pipeing? you will need all lines nd fitings. turbo must hve j pipe nd you will need a down pipe.
you may want to invest in some nice guages. You may want a new cluitch nd posibly flyweel.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I want to get some Gauges and shit I asked about the intercooler and says I will need to do that on my own...AKA HELP..I heard to go to a muffler shop and they will do the piping at a good price...and fuel managment more detail please anybody??

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
wooded8 said:
Yeah all of it is in good condition according to this guy..I know I might now know a whole lot...I just know this guy has a spankin sentra se-r and he has always wanted to build up a G20 so he like mine and says it will be sweet since its Automatic...but he told me it would cost me around 1k for what was listed above so I came on here for some advice
might wanna read up on turboing automatic cars as well. dont wanna get stuck on the side of the road. probably wont be the case, but you should read up because the autos arent the strongest.

also how is this guy gonna install all this without the intercooler piping in the first place? you kinda gotta do it all at the same time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude for sure thanks..I dont feel much love on here should I become a sponsor or what....>>???haha if so let me know where to go..haha anyways can somebody type up a list so I can take it to this BOZO..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts