Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

How much would you seriously donate to keep G20.net going strong?

• NOTHING - ZERO - ZIP

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • $1

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • $5

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • $7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $10

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • $15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20

• $25

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • $30

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • as much as necessary per month! (up to $20 per month)

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Just for the record, we are not thinking of anything along the lines of membership fees or anything like that, at all!

We are heavily concidering taking donations from those who are willing to help us run the site.

This would be completely optional. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Oh, you may want to claify that this would be for the forum aspect of G20.net. I figure when the rest of the site is running, webspace will be nill, compared to bandwidth costs....correct me If im wrong.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Oh, you may want to claify that this would be for the forum aspect of G20.net. I figure when the rest of the site is running, webspace will be nill, compared to bandwidth costs....correct me If im wrong.
we plan on using a portal system addon to vbullitin like b15sentra.net. It will use some database resources but nothing near what the forum uses.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o.k.

well, it looks like you have at least 6 people willing to make some sort of donation!!! so just let us know if you are wanting help! I think there are enough of us willing to help out to keep this great forum going!!!!

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Yeah, only one hater so far. Which of course was an AF moderator. (I checked the stats...) ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
The poll is inadequate, since it makes no clear distinction between a monthly or annual amount. I would pay U$50/yr to su[pport the G20.net.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think the better way of raising money is selling g20.net merchandise. For instance, like G20.Net t-shirt(you guys thought about it already), windsheild banner, decals4''), license frame, that sorta stuff. I think more ppl would be willing to buy/donate money that way and it is also good to have something to show support.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I second that....

napakapa said:
I think the better way of raising money is selling g20.net merchandise. For instance, like G20.Net t-shirt(you guys thought about it already), windsheild banner, decals4''), license frame, that sorta stuff. I think more ppl would be willing to buy/donate money that way and it is also good to have something to show support.
I agree. I'd be willing to by a license plate frame if you guys made it.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts