Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i feel like an idiot. But I wanna remove my front left door speaker on my 1999 P11, and to do so i need to remove the panel, which i cant seem to figure out how to do...

any suggestions? :smoke:

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is a screw holding the door panel to the door framework that is accessible through the interior pull handle. If you don't know to look for it, you will likely never discover it. All the rest of the screws are around the edge of the door panel. Once you remove all the perimeter screws and that one hidden screw in the door handle, the panel will come off very easily.

You must pull the door panel from the bottom outwards first to clear a "latch" that is attached to the panel and inserts in the door frame. Once you clear the "latch" the panel should lift upwards easily off the door.

Once you remove the panel it will be obvious how to reinstall, but I found it a little tricky mounting the panel on the door again, but you can do it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
There is a screw holding the door panel to the door framework that is accessible through the interior pull handle. If you don't know to look for it, you will likely never discover it. All the rest of the screws are around the edge of the door panel. Once you remove all the perimeter screws and that one hidden screw in the door handle, the panel will come off very easily.

You must pull the door panel from the bottom outwards first to clear a "latch" that is attached to the panel and inserts in the door frame. Once you clear the "latch" the panel should lift upwards easily off the door.

Once you remove the panel it will be obvious how to reinstall, but I found it a little tricky mounting the panel on the door again, but you can do it.
yup, it not that hard

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts