Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you do them what do i need to have them installed or to install them my self

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
They are regular nozzles that function normally but have leds at the end of them. You buy them, shouldn't be more than $20. They replace your stock nozzles and you hook them up to your 12 volt power source. They connect to it via ground wires. (red & black)

I have mine for sale if you want. $15 + shipping and its yours. They are blue in color and I already wrapped the wires, they are ready to be mounted.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have red washer lights on my p10. I took the new washers and switched them with the old ones. Then you take the red wires and hook to postive battery post and black to the negative or another ground.

I wired a switch to the middle console by the power window switches, I ran the wires throught hood to the door and down. Then under the plastic on the bottom back and up through the console.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got some windshield washer nozzels too. They were pretty easy to replace. You've got to pull of the hoses attached to the nozzels. Then get a pair of pliars and tug on the bottem of the old nozzle. They kind of pop off. I'm sure you could figure out putting the new ones in. Hooking up the red and the black wires is a different story. I want to make it so they turn on when I turn on my head lights. Just don't know how? If I hook them up to the battery they'll always be on. Anyone know?:asian:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
My first guess is to run 'em to your headlights and hook 'em up to those wires.

·
Registered
863 Posts
how to do windsheild wahser nozzels

1- Buy a Civic.
2- Check the hood to verify if it already has the dam nozzel on.
3- If 2 is positive, you are ricely-done.
4- Else, just take the washers and force the nozzels on.
5- same as 3.:confused:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hey man, it's his car. If he wants neon nozzles, let him get neon nozzles. I don't agree with it either, but that's why I make sure to keep stuff like that off MY car, and not worry when I see it on others' cars.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Step 1: Take out of package
Step 2: Smash with hammer
Step 3: Step back and enjoy your handy work.

·
Registered
20,839 Posts
Blue93G20 said:
Step 1: Take out of package
Step 2: Smash with hammer
Step 3: Step back and enjoy your handy work.
If you leave them in the package it is easier to clean up the little bits.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I agree with the dude!!

If he wants to put em on leave him to it and help him out with things not slander him!!.. its quite suprising that you think they are ricey, here in the uk they are just starting to get popular... if they are put on a nice car they do nothing but completment it when litup in the dark...

Kev

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hahaha he says that cuz here in the US, they are common and often, found on trashy cars. I mean... people spend $20 buck on windshield washer nozzles instead of spending the money on a car wash. People prioritize funny....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts