Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just finished the "how to" for gauge removal on my site. at the end, i have a pic on which bulbs to remove to change the color behind the needles and gauges. enjoy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Seneb where do you get blue bulbs to change the color behind the instrument cluster and what are the bulb numbers? I've been looking everywhere if you could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
did you have any trouble changing the bulbs back there? ive heard the speedo cable its on pretty tight so its hard to get the gauges out to reach the bulbs behind them. im changing my bulbs on friday so any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for the p11 - nobody has been able to find the bulbs for replacement. they are smaller than a 195, and if you show them to someone, they will look at you like you are an alien. my speedo cable didn't seem to be a problem when removing the cluster.

for the p10 - yeah, they are 195 bulbs, and i don't know about the speedo cable when removing since i have never taken one out of a p10.

p.s. - anyone in the sacramento area with an automatic p11 - non sport?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
themm bulbs i tell you are the biggest mystery in the world not to mention u gotta take it out with tweezers
casual

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
i did it with my P10 taking the speedo out of the tranny, it was a pain in the ass cause it was in there tight but i finally got it. they sell good bulbs for p10's at the import intelligence website.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
yeah i got mine from import intelligence too. where exactly is the cable on the tranny? or would it be easier to take it off the back of the cluster itself somehow?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts