Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. folks.. I know some of you have added mesh under the front bumper of your P10 G20s. I was trying to find a 'How To' but only found it on the Grill for the P10 or P11. Is there a "how to" on that lower area? If yes, can someone please point me to where it is or repost it here! Thanks much in advance!!!

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the photo of the white G20 with the grill/mesh done on the grill, lower bumper section and fog light section? If yes, then that is what I want to know for just the lower middle section... I want to know if you have to remove the bumper and how you attach the mesh. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
yes that is my car. it will be much easier to work with teh bumper and attach some mesh if you takle off teh bumper so thats what im going to do. i am also goin to cut out that middle bar in the middle section and taht might need to be cleaned up around the edges if you decide to cut that peice out as well. im not sure how im goin to attack the mesh but i might fiberglass some wire along the back and weave it tin and out of the mesh. when i do it i will take picture of what i did. but i can not tell you when i will be doing this but hopefully sometime soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts