Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some jealous neigbor egged my car yesterday.

I found out in the afternoon when the egg had dried solid. I tried to remove it with water and soap, but it seems like my paint has been "burnt" by the egg.

Anyone know of a way to get that sh!t off?

Please help.....

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
you could try bug and tar remover. they got it at pep boys. i dont know how well it works though

·
Registered
104 Posts
damn that sucks. I have no words of advise but, when you find out who did it put belonie on thier car. It will take the paint right off.(Leave circle all over his car) I have never tested this but when you do it tell me if it works.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Dude same thing happened to me the first week i had the car, the egg completely dried and fried my trunk, they meant for the hood too but missed and hit the winshield thank god. The egg contains crystals which eat up your paint, if you look at my trunk you look at little baby crystals and one side is so bad the whole paint completely rippeled off, im guetting it fixed soon. My friend who owns a body shop told me theres no way tp get that off and my car is black, it hurt me at shows too!! Ask Mike (g20sport2002) how bad it was!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
sorry dude, there is no way to get if off once it dries. if u want to get the guy back though, get shoe polish and write somethen on his paint. if it stays on there more then 8 hours, it bleaches the paint so it will read whatever u wrote!!! or just key it in there.

disclamer: in no way am i sayen violence is the answer. if u get arrested for what i told u, sorry. if u find it so funny that u laugh so hard and bust a spleen or piss ur pants, sorry.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Domiken said:
Dude same thing happened to me the first week i had the car, the egg completely dried and fried my trunk, they meant for the hood too but missed and hit the winshield thank god. The egg contains crystals which eat up your paint, if you look at my trunk you look at little baby crystals and one side is so bad the whole paint completely rippeled off, im guetting it fixed soon. My friend who owns a body shop told me theres no way tp get that off and my car is black, it hurt me at shows too!! Ask Mike (g20sport2002) how bad it was!!!

Yup I saw his trunk... :*( Doesnt look nice... :( lol

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
LOL i agree:*(

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
my litl g20 said:
disclamer: in no way am i sayen violence is the answer. if u get arrested for what i told u, sorry. if u find it so funny that u laugh so hard and bust a spleen or piss ur pants, sorry.
HAHAHA! if it wasnt for me laughing so much, id call my lawyer and sue your ass for making me piss my pants!!

seriously though, ive never heard this shit before, it seems much worse than bird dropping. I feel for ya dude. I say, if you can prove who it was, then take him to court.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah sorry, but egg does that to a car's finish. Not much you can do, except mebbe wait until you've got more of a reason for another paint job. Maybe you can ask a touch-up shop... see what they can do?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Nah, my friends painting the hood and trunk, and taking some dings out of the trunk due to a small accident i had, SAME WEEK at the gym some idiot rear ended my trunk only. I know the egg would never come off, when i got there it was the hottest day of summer of last year 104F it was cooked i could have eaten it right off my trunk!! :hurt:

·
Registered
562 Posts
hmmm I didn't know eggs would do that kind of damage....I've taken maple syrup and poured it into the cracks of windows so it always leaves a streak when it goes up and down....Sugar in gas tank is always a classic and pretty much fucks up the car...I want to see what brake fluid would do to paint like a dot4 fluid...anything??? Keying is a classic....does shaving cream do anything? I heard it does but not sure...also would writing something in the grass with lots of salt really turn the grass yellow? I always thought that would be funny as hell to write something on the grass that can't be taken out unless cut..

·
Registered
222 Posts
DOT3

Had a moron in my shop back home , he cleand a forkloift with DOT 3, took it right down to bare metal . came up and got me and brought me over asking how to get the funny color off the paint , told him youd have to have paint first . I guess we were out of car wash soap and he had to get his greasy fingerprints from a alernator/ change off of it ...man that was dumb ...made sure he knew about DOT3 and paint , sent the forklift over to bodyshop to get it reapinted after some serious sanding and cleaning, gotta love the airforce ....

Ive heard the salt thing , id imagine so too much salt and it kills the grass ..

last time someone did something like the egg thing to my car i caught them , chased them down with a dozen eggs out of my fridge and at a stoplight smashed them all over his car . chased his ass 10 miles at over 100mph , could go no where at the light , had my ball bat so he stayed in his truck , tapped on his window with the bat told him if he did it again id use the bat on him . what a chicken , was scared of a 140 lb weakling with a bat .....really made me mad to be sittin by my window at home and watch someone roll up in a truck and lob that crap at my car, couldnt belive it at first ......mom grounded me for that peeling out in front of the house , she never knew what else i did ...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I am not sure if this works on eggs but years ago somebody spray painted graffitti all over a truck I owned in the middle of the night. I worked for Ford at the time and called one of my buddies in the body shop. Use WD40 he says. I soaked down the truck with it and soaked a rag. 30 minutes and some elbow grease later, no sign of spray paint and the vehicle paint as not harmed whatsoever. And the water Still beeds! :lol:
I never found out who did it, a few other cars and trucks in the neighborhood got it the next night so it was probably random and not personal, although, If I had caught them in the act it would have been personal.

If I ever get egged, WD40 will be the first thing I grab to try and save my paint.

·
Registered
104 Posts
stoneage_tech has the right idea. I think everyone should keep a bat in thier car. I DO . YOU NEVER KNOW....SHIT HAPPENS. Even if you dont every use it, you'll feel safer. You can use it in some Circumstances or just use it to intimidate those punk ass bastards that [email protected] with our cars. I dont know if that is legall in every state. I heard its not in NJ but if you put a baseball glove or baseball in your trunk with it im sure you wont get introuble.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Get a "Larger than Stock" tire iron. How can you get in trouble for having a tool that belongs in the car anyway?

·
Registered
222 Posts
exactly

i keep a ball and glove in there too , just for that reason . picked up the habit from some truckers i used to know , kept a tireiron in the truck for 2 reasons , 1 to check the tires out by banging on them to see if there flat or not, 2 to fend off the bad people .....really dont use the bat , espically anymore i dont get into trouble as much and im not the young dumb agressive punk i was before , find myself laughing at alot of the crap that goes on out there . if i cant get away from the moron and have no other choice ill break it out but ususly there are other was to resolve the issue , anymore all the people paking loaded .45s in there car just keeps me thinking im bringing a knife to a gun fight . squeeze a little off on that peddle on the right and the situation is over .

·
Registered
233 Posts
Amen to that. The gas pedal is the fastest way out of a bad situation.

·
Registered
411 Posts
TY423 said:
hmmm I didn't know eggs would do that kind of damage....I've taken maple syrup and poured it into the cracks of windows so it always leaves a streak when it goes up and down....Sugar in gas tank is always a classic and pretty much fucks up the car...I want to see what brake fluid would do to paint like a dot4 fluid...anything??? Keying is a classic....does shaving cream do anything? I heard it does but not sure...also would writing something in the grass with lots of salt really turn the grass yellow? I always thought that would be funny as hell to write something on the grass that can't be taken out unless cut..
well while we are on the subject, get some bleach and write somethen on this guys grass. that will kill it for sure. then when u are done, poor some of that bleach in his gas tank. watch him start it and u will hear a loud boom as the piston's fly outa the hood. if u still arent satisfied w/ the left over bleach, poor the rest in the poor guys car. finnally, sit back, have a beer, then fill ur empty bottle w/ some alcohol and give the guy a nice flamming maltov cocktail.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts