Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a search for it on the site already but i haven't found anything relating to it. But like the title says, I'm having trouble taking out my headlight assembly. I know that there are 3 screws holding it into place... I already removed the top 2 with ease now I'm stuck on the third screw. Can anyone post up a pic or redirect me to another link where it shows how to do this? thanks...

·
Registered
863 Posts
This was well cover on AF. The third one is a nut, and it drives you nut before you can take it out!!!!.

Do a search on AF, cosmetics, I think there are even pics in the thread about the nut.

Anyway, they are on the inside of every lamp, close to the radiator. The right one is specially a pain right there, where the sun don't shine.:nervous: You will need a wrench with a #10 cube and an extensor.

After you find it and take out, you will have to pull the lamp very hard, it has some sort of a clip on the backside that only with presure you will free. It will sound like you broke it, luckily you won't.:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts