Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How the hell does everyone remove the headlight unit.....I need to change the corners to Cryss's stealths, I got the 2 top bolts off and now I gotta get the others off can someone help me with this..........any ideas?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
its been a while, and im at work... but theres a 3rd bolt on the underside that needs to be loosened. i know its been covered, so searching will find your answer. sorry i cant help more right now.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
the third bolt is a bitch. i dont rememeber where it is, but its a nut that goes around a threaded bolt on the headlight (if that makes sense). i believe it is a 10. i didnt even put the nut back on when i replaced my headlights haha

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
10mm socket, 3 inch extention for ratchet. should be down the middle on the back side;more towrds the inside

once you get those off, in order to the get it off you need to give it a good hard tug. if you feel as if youre going to break it, youre doing it right haha

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
P11Gdub said:
be careful not to break the green clip. i broke mine. X(
break the green clip it doesnt matter

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
i'll try to find a print out i got from the dealership. it shows the location of each P11 headlight component.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts