Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Birthday is Sunday but could not wait so I started drinking to get in shape Friday night !!!

Automatic Slims - Miami Beach

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rushmatic said:
happy bday bro.. so when you planning on comin up to chicago again..
rush
Me and my girl will be coming in early July I think keep you posted - so hungover --
just got home 10 am - afraid to see whats on camera :teeth:

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
Nice one. happy b-day. I guess miami is the place to be. You lucky basterd's have to much fun. On my beday i went to a shitty willminton DE bar andhooked up with an x girl. not that fun.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
p10det said:
Nice one. happy b-day. I guess miami is the place to be. You lucky basterd's have to much fun. On my beday i went to a shitty willminton DE bar andhooked up with an x girl. not that fun.
Thanks Just woke up for second time - went Boxing this morning on 2 hours of sleep and then Mangos for Breakfast ..lol

Tonight - Scarlett's Gentlemans club - :naughty: and my girlfriend and her cousin is buying the lapdances - I am a lucky bastard :scared:

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Happy bday man! :) I'm not big on shots anymore but if a girl like that is pouring then it's okay. :)

...well I guess it wouldn't be considered a shot. :p

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hiimj0ne said:
Happy bday man! :) I'm not big on shots anymore but if a girl like that is pouring then it's okay. :)

...well I guess it wouldn't be considered a shot. :p
what about this ???

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
you luck fuck. god damn. If i had the loot id get my tool box and uhaul everything to miami now. dman it. In my area im suronded by crack headed zombies kinda reminds me of dawn of the dead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts