Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im sure there are threads on this but i was too lazy to find one, i need to take out my cluster do I need to take off the steering wheel column shroud bolts? I started loosening one and the alarm went off right underneath the starter, I got 5 so far off on the cluster shroud 2 on top 2 on the left and one on the right? what am i missing? Thanks guys x100!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks mark! but what should I do about the alarm? disconnect battery? Im worried for some reason about some kind of engine immobilizer if i unscrew that bolt...haha whatever

·
Registered
906 Posts
I was thinking of taking out my cluster to check all the bulbs. Sounds like quite a chore. The alarm goes off if you do this? Yes, I guess disconnecting the battery would be the best thing.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I don't have a factory alarm so I can't help with the alarm issue but as said above it's best to disconnect the battery to stop popping fuses when you accidentally ground something...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
for future reference, or to anyone who cares...it was the one with the yellow arrow pointing to it that caused the alarm to go off...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts