Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so far, this is the only one i've seen on the forum, but for anyone that's interested...
i bought this off PrimeraRob3, when he stripped down his P11. i love the beefy, 1 piece design of this bar.

fits like a glove with one minor adjustment. when installed, it touches this bracket, holding a hose. this can be easily fixed by slightly bending the arm holding the bracket.

although there's no way to measure this bar's performance againt a Stillen FSTB, i feel the 1 piece design stiffens the frame slightly more than the traditional "bar and brackets" design.

i rate this product: 10/10

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i love my Carbing. someone just sold a KR4 P11 in So. Cal, that had the matching Carbing front and rear strut bars. i may want to buy the rear, to complete the set, but i REALLY love my Octotat RSTB. too bad they don't make any G20 sway bars...

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well after emailing Tein, they said to ask at any authorized Tein retailer, and they could order it. but the 2 places i visited said it's not in their Carbing catalog. i'd LOVE to get the matching Carbing RSTB. so i'll ask around and research some more...

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
any more info??? like a part number or anything? i went to teins web sight and shot them a email, nothing back yet????

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tealturboser said:
justinp10 has contact with tein as he works with nissan.. he has one and i asked him about it and he said he was going to try to do a group buy
chinaonnitrous1 said:
any word on this?
Ok so i called Tein this afternoon, and the guy said they were testing a Carbing front lower arm bar (if i recall correctly) for USDM G20s. and as far as the front and rear Carbing strut bars, he said those have to be special ordered from Japan. i need the RSTB so bad!

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
P11Gdub said:
as far as the front and rear Carbing strut bars, he said those have to be special ordered from Japan.
not be lazy but does anybody know how much they run???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts