·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

We've set up a HS Header Group buy, on www.nissanprimera.net
Click here

price for the headers if we get 12 buyers $399 + approx $25usd shipping for US

deadline for Group buy is 31st Oct by when your car details and payment has to be sent to Mike @ motivational.net who is selling the Headers.

he accepts payment via visa or mastercard.

if anyone is interested in a CAI he will also do a GB on them with the price $204 +shipping..minimum 5 buyers

cheers
G

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
is this only overseas orders??

·
Registered
311 Posts
tdog551 said:
is this only overseas orders??

ragt20 said:

price for the headers if we get 12 buyers $399 + approx $25usd shipping for US

Doesn't look that way.... I think the more the merrier.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
hmmm.... i think i'll be in on this. PM me when we get closer to how many we need.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nah its not UK only US is included as well...other countries are alos included...but shipping costs will be different to each country.

anyone who is interested send me a PM or e-mail me

cheers
G

·
Registered
382 Posts
im not really sure but isnt the stillen header 420 shipped which i think its a 4to1 ratio and i thought that was better that the 4-2-1.
but im not sure so feel free to correct me if im wrong.

matt

also i'll have those pics of my turboed g20 in a week or two once i get it on, does it seem unusual that jwt has had my ecu for about 2months or are they normaly slow like that.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
mcguiver7 said:
im not really sure but isnt the stillen header 420 shipped which i think its a 4to1 ratio and i thought that was better that the 4-2-1.
Hotshot is proven to be the best header on the market. They have spent a lot of R&D to get there especially with the new Generation 5 header. It also provides the best power curve across the entire powerband (hp and torque) than any other header.

I think this sums it all up:
There were dyno proven results that the new Stillen header is a total waste of money and has no great improvement over stock. There are guys on the SR20DEforum.com that are buying the Pacesetter header instead because of these results and because they have dyno runs with the Pacesetter showing proven hp and torque increases.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
hows this commin along... how many we at?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we've got around 8-10 people interested so far......
but I should mention due to cash flow problems and other GBs going on at the moment the deadline for this one has been moved to the end of OCT to give people more time to raise the cash.....

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
sounds good, keep us updated

·
Registered
626 Posts
i might want to get in on this.

i need to get some price quotes on installation. i still owe $700 in insurance for the year. i'll let you know next week

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
stealth, you can do a header yourself, its an easy bolt on check around for exact instructions

·
Registered
69 Posts
Is this GB good for 2000+ G20 models?? (the newest header)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
mcguiver7 said:
Yeah the HotShot is a better header. I have the Stillen right now but I'm planning to get the Hotshot sometime. The Diameter of the tubing on the HotShot is noticeably larger than the Stillen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
ragt20 said:
Shouldn't see any problems with that....but I'll check with the guy and confirm anyway

Yeah, let me know. I got the money, I just have to decide whether i want it or not. I'm from California and the header won't pass the visual smog inspection. I'm not sure if i want to deal with repeatedly installing and uninstalling the header. Maybe a step-by-step write up would help pursuade me :) (worth a try)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
he'll me able to do any model/year G20/primera.......

just give him the details when required near the end of the GB...and he will send one out for that model and year.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll take one too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
What year's will these fit?:rolleyes: I have a '01 Primera(Germany) that I would love to start to modify:lol:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts