Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

i was down in huddersfield at the weekend and we heard about a cruise going on so a few of us went down to see what was going on. I was the only Primera there which was kinda nice, loads of saxos as per tho!!, saw some top motors, plenty of burnouts and a few races but the police were everywhere trying to shut it down so it didnt last for long. Just wanted to say that if you get chance, go to one, it really gave me a boost of confidence with modding my motor knowing that others have done such great things to theirs. Its also nice seeing people all over coming together for the same purpose.

Made my weekend!!

Kev

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
cruise

Kev you want to come down to the Guildford cruise mate it's awesome.It's on every Sunday and there's usually about 150-250 motors.The old bill can't do nothing to stop cos they are out numbered man and i love it!

·
Registered
311 Posts
You on that retail park down by the spectrum? I heard they'd been styicking stacks of speedtraps round there

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
cruise

It's a little bit further down from the spectrum,it's opposite the burger king and the car dealer in between the fuel garages.They only have speed traps by the spectrum mate not in the town.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Been a while since I was down that way. (You can tell can't ya) Still, if you're all going some time let me know, assuming ig et the time.... doing too much overtime at the moment :(

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like it could be a larf will have to try and get down sometime.

on a completely different note:

did anyone find out if there is a uk Primera sports owners club? if not is anyone interested in starting one up? I can provide the webspace and some design. I reckon between us we could knock up something to make a start.

Kev

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
cruise

yeh i will be up for some of that mate,cos i was thinking of doing somthing like that with my bro.Will have to have a chat mate and put our heads together.
On the 200sx con i would upgrade the brakes mate to at least a fast road set up, (i still have the tarox for sale mate).The clutch's are quite strong,but as for the gear box not to sure,i have heard some rumours that the P11 gearbox aint that strong when driven hard.I have no probs with mine though and i always drive flat out mate.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sound.

I'll let you know on those brakes when I get back from my holiday. in august.

drop me an email anytime about a primera club to [email protected]

Cheers

Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not sure yer man,

will have to see what I'm doing, I'm really busy at the moment at weekends because I have to travel a lot to see my girlfriend. lemme know when its happenin and I'll see whats goin on.

Kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts