Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys ever seen, or do you have hydraulics on your G20? I want to hook up my ride and my friends suggested I put hydraulics, they say it'll look tight, but I'm not too sure. Help!:-\

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
As far as I've heard, hydraulics are illegal in Cali. I've ridden in a Honda that had 'em and it rode like crap, bouncing all over the place. Basically, they're just a showy kind of thing (wow look, my Honda can bounce up and down) and I suggest you go with a REAL suspension. Search the forum for tons of options.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good Lord NO!!!

Put down the dingleballs and step away from the car or we will have to open fire.

Are you going to put on some wire wheels and get a tuck'n'roll velour interior too?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input

Alright guys thanks for the info. I got it No hydros. Alright then what about lowering it? That looks sweet, no?

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Re: Thanks for the input

JC said:
Alright guys thanks for the info. I got it No hydros. Alright then what about lowering it? That looks sweet, no?
Dont forget NO, 13" wire spoke rims that stick out way past the fender either....

Check out www.G20style.com youll find some nice rides there...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I have a P11, it's a silver one. It's not all hooked up yet, but it's gettin' there. Don't worry about the 13" spoke wheels I already have some nice 18's on there...... Hey I checked out g20style and theres some nice stuff on there, I got some good ideas and there was a nice kit on one of the rides I'm going to try and get some more info..... Thanx so much for your imput and help.... I know you don't have to help but I'm glad you do. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts