Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks.

I'm about to buy a set of 4 used Kosei Sniper for my European P11 GT.

As they were fitted on a Hyundai Coupe (4x114 too, obviously, but different centre bore size) I suppose they have the "Kosei size (73 mm?)-Hyundai size(54.1mm?)" hubcentric ring.

I assume I need a 73 mm (that's the most common aftermarket size) to 66.1mm hubcentric ring.

Ok, there's no question, LOL (a wheel store or a lathe operator could supply it, I think).

Edited: Forget this, I was thinking our ET was 35mm
On the other hand, I think their ET is 38mm, so my rear wheels would be still more hidden (almost "inbeesibles").

Sooooo, if I bought a pair of 10mm spacers, with the "Kosei size" centre bore... do I still need the rear spigot rings? (as a Spanish joke says, "I'm more confused than a son of a bitch on father's day").

Buying wheels is a complete odissey. I think I have lost a lot of hair (and maybe I'm getting impotent...).

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark, do you ever sleep? (you take naps as you walk, like the Simpsons' dog).

What do you say about 45 mm? Stock wheels are 35 mm, aren't they? (mmm, I hope they aren't... give me good news).

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Lol, Jake is ill so I'm up with him. I just carried him up to bed.

Stock are 45mm offset, apart from the GTSE wheels which are 7.5" wide and 38mm offset.

As you can see, I had to roll my arches with them.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen the light (maybe it's just the flash reflected in your pic, lol).

So I won't need spacers, one less thing to do before going bed (I hope front wheels won't stick out very much).

Tomorrow I'll ask about screws, nuts, studs and that kind of things. Study :D

Now I'm gonna sleep (4:56 am here). I hope Jake is ok ;-)

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
3:56am here...Jake will be fine, just a bug he's picked up from his cousin.

16x7.5" with 38mm offset, with 205/50 tyres, is std on the P11 GTSE (mystic) so you'll be fine. It's just a tight fit on a P10, especially a lowered one.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cousins only give probs :D Well, once my older cousin gave me a asparagus, but it was stale.

My GT have/had 195/60/15, and next week will have 215/45/17 so it will be a bit higher. Eibach -35 mm and voilá (a white rabbit), perfect height (in my imagination everything is so easy and perfect...).

Good night Mark. Wake me up at 7:30 GMT (I'd like to live in Greenwich time, I'm always late on GMT+1).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts