Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just as the tittle says,,,as some might know i was in a accident...yadayadayada....but i have a 00 sr20de from my g...the engein has 73,000 on it & i have to get it out of my buddys garage...i have everything except the VC.....i dont know how to list the prices cuz i dont know what they go for....but if u need a O2 sensor i got ya....sotck RR intake & exsaust cam i got ya....cam gears i got ya....so please if u need anything or would like to have a spare just incase please hit me up its either i do this or i just throw it out so litterally anything u want i will pull {this part oout is only for the engine not the car}

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
whats wrong with the engine as a whole?
how much u want for the whole thing

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
maf?

·
Registered
294 Posts
if you are parting out i'm interested in the lifters and rocker arms. please let me know how much shipped to tampa, fl (33544) thanks.
-ken

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
guys i think this is just for the engine.

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yeah if yous read my whole post this is just for parts on the engine itself.....dont have a maf.....anything else can be taken...i will just need time to take everything off but i ned to know who wants what...the more of a pain to take off the more money i will charge...but all prices are gonna be real low anyway....if u look inthe gallery u will see whatys wrong with the block

nevermind this is easier
[iimg]http://www.g20.net/gallery/data/500/Picture.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
294 Posts
like i said if you are willing to part with the rocker arms and lash adjusters i'm interested. how much shipped to tampa, florida (33544)? thanks.
-ken

1 - 20 of 22 Posts