Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on here everyday for months now and I am still finding new stuff. My car is coming along nicely now and I will be putting up a work thread so you guys can check it out. When I bought my G it was nearly dead. I paid too much and therefore, I decided to fix what was wrong and drive the thing. That was a long time ago. After coming here, I realized that these cars are so much more than I ever knew. I feel like I own a jewel and all she needs is a little polishing to shine! Thanks to Pat, Mautai, Ocotat, Ainsley and all the rest who have helped me along the way when I was stumped. Perhaps someday I will get this car dialed and bring her to a meet so I can see the amazing cars that are owned by the members here. All of you guys rock!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
same here, there's so much to read, so little time. but i'm trying...

·
Registered
415 Posts
agreed, this is a great site... it helped me know what to expect with the g20 and how to fix it when i needed it!

joe

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
And just to think.. I remember when the site was first setup... it was a little site/forum.. =)

And we received not so nice words from the automotiveforum guy... and just look how we've blossomed.. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts