Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
LMAO!!! She will be a candidate, and she will single handidly give the democratic party no chance of taking the executive seat.

McCain has no chance either after turning his back on me and the rest of the republican party in Arizona... hell, the whole US for that matter. Anyone remember this guys laughable foreign policy? He has the nerve to try and litter our bill of rights with laws that protect terrorists under US jurisdiction.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
ZaRPGfreak said:
we will have a black president before we ever have a woman president. at least that's what 24 tells me.
Colin Powell could have been but I do not think that he will be in the future as he is just getting too old (plus he does not want the job). Most people "loved" Powell but the only real alternative black (African-American) presidential candidate is Barack Obama, who a lot of people are [split] on...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i thought Powell was white :cheeky:

Osama Obama as president... thats a far fetched one

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
If Mrs. Clinton becomes president I would consider moving out of the U.S. haha!
Seriously, I don't think it would ever happen...pray that it does NEVER happen, and if it does happen, buy 40 acres of land in South Dakota and ride out the storm for 4 yrs.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Count me in on that also. We could build a track and race the G's to kill time until her ass gets out of office. :thumbsup:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
We'll build a 1/4 mile track and some solo type of track. Grown our own food and raise cattle for meat & milk.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
one of the requirements for the South Dakota ranch would be one of these. One for each G20 member.

Just in case the sh*t hit the ceiling. =)

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
DonSwier said:
Count me in!

South Dakota, here I come!

I can even spell Platte, so that's officially a brownie point for me, huh? :lol:
Absolutely...!
We'll have to store extra gas on site b/c I know Mrs. Clinton will probably outlaw it. :lol: I say we build caves to live in so we are not detected...haha!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts