Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
95g ATL said:
one of the requirements for the South Dakota ranch would be one of these. One for each G20 member.

Just in case the sh*t hit the ceiling. =)
pfft. how about one of these on every concrete turret?

and for good measure:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
burningsquirrels said:
pfft. how about one of these on every concrete turret?

and for good measure:

That would be even better. Bring one along!

·
Registered
277 Posts
95g ATL said:
one of the requirements for the South Dakota ranch would be one of these. One for each G20 member.

Just in case the sh*t hit the ceiling. =)

well u had me before the sniper rifle, but if we're gettin one of these babies. i won't think twice about goin. Just no Broke Back Mountain

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got the guns part covered, but south dakota is a bit far, what about west texas lots of redneck republicans and just as populated as south dakota

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
01G20T said:
I got the guns part covered, but south dakota is a bit far, what about west texas lots of redneck republicans and just as populated as south dakota
I always liked TX, as long as we aren't close to the border. The only other issue I have about TX is the heat factor. Hot as hell in the summer! I just came up with South Dakota b/c it is close to Canada in case someone needed to 'run for it'. Thanks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
after about 6 months you get use to the heat, I live in Houston and its hot as all hell, but if you go to central Texas it's not that bad :) and its not close to the border, but if we run to Mexico our money is worth more there than in Canada :)

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
burningsquirrels said:
did you buy that buick yet? lol :cheeky:

(i'm gonna keep buggin' you at random about that :cheeky: )
hahaha!

It's actually a '69 OLDS 442. I spoke with the owner today. The engine has been sitting for 6 yrs...was rebuilt & modded with only 3,000 miles on it. He is pulling the engine apart this week and making sure there is no rust, etc. Once it is confirmed OK, I'll negotiate the price and he will get it running & driving. Going to have the tranny built (Turbo 400) with mild stall. I will have him do the rear end with some type of posi...then brakes, etc, etc, etc. Car has been sitting for 15-20 yrs.

Seen the car in person once, like I said it was in the barn. Original paint (brown) yuck! May keep in original, may have to mess w/the color. I believe all the numbers match, so most likely will keep original color for value.

I want this car to scream....stock for the 400cid was 14.98 at 95 mph...I think my G35c would slaughter it..! Nevertheless, the heads were mild port/polished already. I shall most likely do the Edelbrock cam/intake/carb package to boost HP a bit. If I can hit 13's with slicks, i'll be happy for now.... wait, I mean 12's with slicks =) until I can get a 455 short block...hehe.

This is my answer to making payments on a Z06 vette ....so this damn car better be quick =)

Stay tuned.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back on topic, not a fan of Mexico...corrupt gov't. :( The north may be the better option. =)

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
i have no doubt you'll get that car nice and quick. wanna be blasphemous and save money and maybe make more power? i know of at least one 454 in Marietta, and super chevy show with a gigantic swap corral is this weekend :cheeky:

i do smell a 540 BBC in your future? :cheeky::drool:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
burningsquirrels said:
i have no doubt you'll get that car nice and quick. wanna be blasphemous and save money and maybe make more power? i know of at least one 454 in Marietta, and super chevy show with a gigantic swap corral is this weekend :cheeky:

i do smell a 540 BBC in your future? :cheeky::drool:
540 cubes is nuts (for now).
I'm sure a modified 400 cid will be enough to spank some ricer's and stock stangs at the track. ;) If not, the 502 or 540 may be an option later down the road. haha!

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
ZaRPGfreak said:
we will have a black president before we ever have a woman president. at least that's what 24 tells me.
haha

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
95g ATL said:
540 cubes is nuts (for now).
I'm sure a modified 400 cid will be enough to spank some ricer's and stock stangs at the track. ;) If not, the 502 or 540 may be an option later down the road. haha!
a built chevy 454 will run you 11's with a good suspension. you can check out chevelles.com for team chevelle's site, they got an enormous amount of info. that place is all business, no games. you can also look for a few notables, including former ultradyne kingpin, ex-comp cams first cam guy, and current lunati chief of camshafts harold brookshire. he hooked me up with a cam and it breaks my neck every time i get on it :D:D:D

·
Registered
277 Posts
95g ATL said:
I always liked TX, as long as we aren't close to the border. The only other issue I have about TX is the heat factor. Hot as hell in the summer! I just came up with South Dakota b/c it is close to Canada in case someone needed to 'run for it'. Thanks!

well if u want to go somewhere cause of good weather, just come to kentucky. and BTW their aren't many democrats in this area. We shouldn't need to make a 'run for it', even if she became prez.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts