Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
yea if she became president... i'm gone... I think the mexicans would even stay out and not want to jump the border...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
All I know is we don't need anymore "C" average presidents - no need to move to another country here - South Florida is just barely the US anyway ...

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Gawd I figured this thread was about the US GTR!!!!

After Bush I dont care who president is, I am usaully biased towards D, but if Mccain was our next prez kool. I like him for some reason (didn't he want to legalize ganja?)
Hillary would probably be good for the national debt.
I lived through this prez, I'll live through the next

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
who wants to vote for someone thats so weak she cant even divorce her cheating husband... or leave him.... thats sad...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
rmyc said:
sadly, hillary will one day be the president if not 2008 than 2012
:lmao:

DragonEye said:
who wants to vote for someone thats so weak she cant even divorce her cheating husband... or leave him.... thats sad...
very sad

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
DragonEye said:
Deciding to stay together to work a marriage out is a sign of weakness huh? Damn, and we wonder why divorces are as common as first dates :-\ But look at why she's staying with him...PAYBACK'S A.....HILARY! She's using him for leverage, which is smart.

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
MaximusG20 said:
Deciding to stay together to work a marriage out is a sign of weakness huh? Damn, and we wonder why divorces are as common as first dates :-\ But look at why she's staying with him...PAYBACK'S A.....HILARY! She's using him for leverage, which is smart.

I'm not for divorce normally, but if someone cant stay faithful to someone else (which is also a big problem now a days) they should at least have the courtisy of leaving them...

I agree she is getting leverage off him by still being married to him. I just dont like her, so i try to pick out every little thing i can to not like her even more...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
MaximusG20 said:
:eh: so is it to work a marriage out, or use political leverage? one of those options is very sad

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
AzG20P11 said:
:eh: so is it to work a marriage out, or use political leverage? one of those options is very sad
Of course primarily she should want to work out her marriage, I mean they aren't getting any younger. HAHAHA, its funny to me when I hear that peeps who can legally be called senior citizens who've been married for a long time (20+ years) all of a sudden say (cheating or not) they want a divorce, its like they think they can easily re-adjust to someone new. I dont think its that easy.....BUT ANYHOW, staying on the topic at hand, if Hilary is still with Bill because she wants their marriage to work because she honestly still loves him, more power to her. But I pray she's not using it for political leverage. I mean, thats like some woman who's in a physically abusive relationship getting her ass whooped and refuses to leave the psycho punk ass husband because he's a billionaire and she cant leave the money and that luxurious lifestyle :-\ . I hope Hilary isn't that type.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts