Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah I was hit yesterday and to make it worse the bitch who hit me took off and i was on my way to work so i couldnt follow her. Its not too bad though...the worst is that it took some of the paint off the back bumper and i have a little dent. Fucking whore

·
Registered
261 Posts
that sucks ... i know how u feel once an asshole hit my 91 ser and he ran away... and i was actually workin so i couldnt go after him... it sucks....

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
fuck work, i woulda chased them down, until my G ran outa gas. how can you get in trouble when you tell your boss, "i'm late because someone did a hit and run, and i chased them down." well i hope your baby is OK, Lando.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok and the damage isn't too bad.

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
P11Gdub said:
fuck work, i woulda chased them down, until my G ran outa gas. how can you get in trouble when you tell your boss, "i'm late because someone did a hit and run, and i chased them down." well i hope your baby is OK, Lando.
thats what im saying.. til the gas ran out lol... hope its not too bad to fix

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the main thing now is that i need to touch up the paint...theres about a fist sized spot thats black & green from her civic. the dent i already poped out. i was sitting at the light when she hit me... i was in neutral with my foot off the brake so i assume she didnt realize i was stopped or something. she probably hit me going less than 5mph..and anyways it was at the campus exit when i was headed from class to work so the next time i see her car i'll just call her out or maybe fuck it up somehow... we'll see

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
keep an empty Snapple bottle in the car, and throw it at her windsheild.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
spark plug to the windshield...

dont kick it in cause they will look for shoe prints.

sorry to hear that...

I wouldve chased the bitch down, fuck that.

·
Registered
957 Posts
No, No, No, you guys remember "Gone in 60 Seconds"?

just soak a rag with gas, stuff it down her civic's fuel entrance thing...im geussin ur gonna need a crobar to open up the hatch, den light and jet away and wait for the BOOM =] :flame:

you should have jotted down the license plate number tho, im geussin wit that u could do something...

·
Registered
430 Posts
hit an run is a felony u should gotten the bitches plate number and callled it in. 24 hours shed be in court with a 10,000 dollar fine.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Good to hear your okay. I would have chased the bitch down, fuck work. Get a police report and your good legally.... Unless time is money, then work comes first.

·
magnificent pooper
4,024 Posts
i agree with mike, should have chased the harlot all the way back to hell...

also agree with this:
P11Gdub said:
Lando should hire a Mandalorian bounty hunter to find that bitch.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
good to here its not that bad but fu34 it. I woulda been pissed i woulda got ther plate # at least. their no way to scury from a boosted p10 lol. I would never let anyone desicrate my G with out paying the price.
I hope that bitch gets some kinda uncurable sickness. shit if i even witnessed a g geting hit and ran on i woulda ran them bitches down. No one f's with the g ride's and i mean no one

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so i found the car of the bitch who hit me last night in the parking lot in front of one of the dorms last night when i went to visit a buddy. after pre-gaming when we started to head out i was pretty drunk so i decided to pee on her car and i ripped off her school decal...once u lose your decal you basically get a parking ticket at least once a day and it cost 150$ to get a new school decal so i felt pretty pleased with myself

1 - 20 of 22 Posts