Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
i love how that car looks. in my opinion i think it looks better than the S15.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:cruisin: nah, drifting cool an all... I got 4 kiddos I can't afford to be tearing up tires like that, I'll play late at night on the freeway but that's about it I like pulling Mustangs in the curves on the expressway...:rdevil:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics...

SINCE :pICS!:
Finally at brought my new girl Silvie home...and took some,

rear quarter view

booty shot

pretty white eyes...

what a smile, but she needs ^ a headgear...

side shot...

I think for what I paid I got my moneys worth...

I got a new exhaust to replace the thrashed Apex'i that's on there,
10.3mm wires, G force NGK plugs, 5"x9" polk audio speakers in the doors, a new head unit...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
his girl friend left A&M Corpus Christi and moved back to Jersey...she got a new car and didn't want to hassle with driving this one home, the guy has a 2000 something M5 BMW (worth $92,000) and a new Ford F350... so he didn't need a third vehicle...

·
I ♥ Zac Efron!
1,877 Posts
these cars are amazing...my friend bought one about a year ago and just got it dynoed at 340whp, one of my favorite cars out there period.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
coming along slowly...

new grill, I'm pissed cause I wanted the red one and got the black one for cheaper...

bumper coated the front lip black cuz it was too scratched up in this pic... post more later

debadged the tail and did some spot wet sanding hopefully if the weather nice tomorrow I'll buff out the color and shoot a little clear too soften it up...

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
nice car man. id love to have one. my favorite 240

·
Registered
978 Posts
god i love the s14...i've wanted one forever.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
You put the rear emblem in the wrong spot, it goes where the "240SX" was..

Other than that lookin good! You got an SE w/ 5 lug, so you're one step ahead for 300SX brakes and badass wheel choices! I miss my 240 :depressed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts