Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you wanna check them out (along with shots with my bare knee/legs in them if you are into that kind of stuff :paranoid: ), go here . i spent $41 total on them so far. first, i bought one pair ($12) and put them on my trim to highlight my cd deck. then i put them on in my center vents and thought it looked cool. i then purchased my second pair (yet another $12 which makes $24 so far). i put them in my side vents and though i could splice them together. NO NO NO. for some reason, that didnt work. i guess it wasnt meant to be. then i try putting my second pair back to the way it was, and it didnt work out as planned. damn commies! anyway, i buy a third pair (you guessed it, $12 more making $36). when i went to buy my third pair i went ahead and went ghetto by buying an adapter meant to split the cigarette lighter (which is what i plug the lights into for the time being) into 2 outlets ($5 making the grand total a whole $41). after months of hard labor, i finally got the sons of bitches in and functional. that was a really long post just about stupid LED lights. they are my first mod though :p . goodbye now and i'd just like to appologize for making you read this horsesh*t. :*(

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Did doing that block your A/C or anything? Still cold in your cabin?

·
Registered
117 Posts
that looks pretty cool. you should try and find a way to diffuse the lights, since it looks like the light is pretty harsh coming from the single L.E.D.s. you could try a variety of things (white wax paper) to diffuse the light and let it glow more evenly.

try different stuff and see how it goes.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it doesnt bother the A/C at all. my a/c is still as cold and nice as it was before. i will be trying more ideas with it later on. i just installed them to see how they looked.

off subject: i saw 4 g20s on the way to oxford,ohio and back. amazing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts