Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friend blew up his V6 Honda Accord with a Zex NOS kit a while back (2 bottles w/ 130 Shot will do that). So he came up to me today and asked if I wanted to buy all his stuff for half price and installed. How could I refuse such a offer from a needie friend.

Im gonna have the kit tuned down to a nice 55 shot for some fun and I expect my car to run low 16s or high 15s. Its not much but its better that the 17.5 my car usually runs at Sears point. I will be sure to post results ASAP.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
congrats man! One suggestion for you- dont abbuse it , you see how you rarely drive your car so that your milleage is not crazy high treat the nos the because even when properly tuned it still shortens the life of your engine
casual

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
OK so let me get this straight. Your buddy blew up his motor using this same NOS kit and now you're going to let him install this same kit on your car? :monkey:

Man I'd runaway as fast as I could. Sounds like the old misery love company thing. ;)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He blew up his car because he overdid it and didnt care. He had two NOS systems running at the same time with one mini bottle and one Zex kit. He shot NOS earlyer in the day vs a Type S and did a 13 sec run. But on his 2nd run vs me he shot air in the mini system and now he has a 5 or 4.5 cylender Accord instead of a 6.

Me on the other hand will not go over a very safe 55 shot without proper safty measures, will not go past my red line while using NOS, or run two NOS systems. I only race my car about two dozen times a year so the car wont even have the NOS kit in it most of the time. I also have only one car to drive around a shop time is a big no no.

Basicly its the most bang for my buck, I will only have it when I want it not when I dont and I can pass smog any day of the week. This is what I wanted and needed for my daily driver here in Cali and im happy to say I belive I made the right choice for my situation.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hmm

17.5 sound a little low??? How kany hp you got and what the weight?

Do you now the 0-62 time?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts