Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'll admit, like a lot of people, I like what we don't have in terms of little things like lights, grills, bumpers, etc when it comes to most cars. And because I'm a G20/P10/Primera noob, I'm pretty unsure what the going rate of a lot of these parts are. Sure I've seen them for sale, but honestly, pricing is all over the place. I'm used to Nissan S-Chassis stuff in terms of what things go for, so some things seem cheap, and other things really expensive! Ha ha.

Anyways, on to my questions.

1. What is the going rate for the following parts?

• JDM Amber Corner Lights
  • JDM/EDM Headlights
  • Euro Tail Lights
  • Primera Center Grill
  • EDM/JDM Front Bumper/Rear Bumper/Sideskirts/Fogs
  • Autech Spoiler

2. What is the difference between the EDM and JDM Headlights and bumper stuff? I know the bumpers are a lot cleaner than what we have stock here in the US, but are the headlights any better really?

3. Where do you guys usually get this stuff besides the forums?

I know these are noob questions, and I have searched the almighty google, but I haven't been able to find it yet (I'll keep looking, lol). Just trying to clean up my P10 while I can still spend money on it! Ha ha

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Most of those parts you don't go on eBay and click but it now. You have to wait until they show up and are for sale.

JDM headlights are a little better and I believe bolt right in.
JDM/EDM bumpers, side skirts, wait till they wind up for sale. Not many out there or imported.

Really your best bet Is to search around and see who has gotten them and where they got them. And have cash ready.

·
Registered
12,427 Posts
Primera stuff (more so p10) is pretty hard to find here for sale anywhere. Can't just call up the local importer and drive away with a p10 clip or bumpers and other jdm stuff. Most importers only do the main stream stuff to make money. Its more smaller places or individuals that get stuff brought in.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Try rpmgarage.com but shipping will rape you. Thats where I get whatever jdm shiz I need. I think they have some of the stuff your looking for right now as well. Happy hunting haha
I would try PARTSGURU101 , he is a member on here and from time to time list parts for sale. I have dealt with him before and his pricing seems reasonable.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have some of the stuff you want, selection of Nissan JDM and aftermarket grilles as well as tow hook set and fogs with JDM brackets. Also have a set of amber corners.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have some of the stuff you want, selection of Nissan JDM and aftermarket grilles as well as tow hook set and fogs with JDM brackets. Also have a set of amber corners.
I saw your post (didn't see amber corners though). Was hoping you'd eventually bring in a dark green center grill, ha ha.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I saw your post (didn't see amber corners though). Was hoping you'd eventually bring in a dark green center grill, ha ha.
I didn't post up the corners yet. ;)
Dark green is pretty rare it seems, haven't seen a grille in that colour yet!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't post up the corners yet. ;)
Dark green is pretty rare it seems, haven't seen a grille in that colour yet!
Would you mind sending me a PM on the amber corners?

And if I am to pay for some nice paint on a center grill, i want to make sure to have the matching color! Otherwise a messed up paint one will work, lol. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.